Race through the closed streets of Philadelphia on a course dotted with local bands; a rocking party follows
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete your registration.
- $69.99 for one registration in the half marathon (up to $91.98 value) [Limited registrations available at this special price.]
- $79.99-$99 for one registration in the half marathon (up to $91.98-$127.98 value)
- $35.99 for one registration in the 5k (up to $48.98 value) [Limited registrations available at this special price.]
- $39 for one registration in the 5k (up to $60.98 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Race entry
- Admission to the finish line festival and headliner concert featuring Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Live bands on course
- Technical participant T-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive 20 Years Running commemorative Finisher Medal
- Digital finisher’s certificate
- Runner Perks discounts
AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon and 5K
- The Run: The half marathon and 5K courses are on closed streets in Philadelphia, livened up with bands playing along the way across multiple stages and cheering squads keeping spirits high
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll: In addition to the local acts along the course, the event caps off with headliner, Big Head Todd and the Monsters.
- The Causes: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the The Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, Bright Pink, Heifer International, Global Lyme Alliance, and Organization for Autism Research.
About Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series hosts more than 600,000 runners taking part in 30 destination events around the world every year. Established in 1998, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series simple idea of making running fun has transformed the US running landscape by infusing the course with live bands, cheer teams, and entertaining water stations, creating a block-party atmosphere for participants and spectators alike. Over the history of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series, charity partners have raised more than $320 million through the events for a variety of worthy causes. Race weekend kicks off with a free Health & Fitness Expo showcasing the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health and nutritional information, and much more. Events culminate with an entertaining finish-line festival and Toyota Concert Series featuring some of the biggest names in music, with past headliners including Snoop Dogg, Kid Rock, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Aloe Blacc, Pitbull, FloRida, and Bret Michaels. Further information about the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series can be found online at RunRocknRoll.com.