- $19 for two adult tickets (up to $30 value)
- Dinner is not included, but may be purchased from the restaurant
- All showtimes are 7:30 p.m.
Available Locations and Dates
- Mimi’s Café on Monday, February 8; Monday, February 15; Monday, February 22; or Thursday, February 25
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant on Wednesday, February 10, or Wednesday, February 24
- Dry Creek Steakhouse on Thursday, February 11
- Joe Morley’s BBQ on Friday, February 12; Tuesday, February 16; or Friday, February 19
- The Old Spaghetti Factory on Friday, February 13, or Saturday, February 20
Romeo & Juliet Choose Thine Own Ending
Salty Dinner Theater puts their own unique spin on Shakespeare’s classic tale of two ill-fated lovers from rivaling families.
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.