Amusement park based entirely on Sesame Street lets families whirl on rides, splash down slides, live the adventure, and enjoy live shows
About This Deal
- When can I visit?
- Single-day ticket is valid any regularly scheduled park operating days through November 14, 2021
- Single-day ticket plus one free one-ride skip the line pass is valid any regularly scheduled park operating days through November 14, 2021
- Two-day ticket is valid any regularly scheduled park operating days through January 2, 2022
- See the operating days and hours
- The meal must be used at Elmo’s Eatery, Cookie’s Café, Abby Cadabby’s Garden Grille, Captain Ernie’s Bistro or Grover’s Island Grille, or cart locations that have entrée and chips available.
- Ticket is valid for ages 2 or older
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- Parking information:
- General parking available for $25
- Preferred parking available for $27
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional fee
Special Event: The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular
- Come in costume and celebrate silly, not-too-spooky fun at The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place! The park will be transformed into a family-friendly Halloween haven and guests will enjoy trick-or-treating around the park, Halloween-themed shows, participating in our interactive Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt, pumpkin decorating, swinging, flying, and cruising on Count von Count-themed mechanical rides, and unique photo opportunities with everyone’s favorite furry friends dressed up in costume on their Halloween-themed floats!
About Sesame Place
Sesame Place®, the only theme park in the U.S. based entirely on the award-winning show, Sesame Street® and is the first theme park in the world to become Certified Autism Center as distinguished by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City, the park has more than 25 attractions, three live shows, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends. Before little kids become big kids, go before they grow® to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street®.