Amusement park based entirely on Sesame Street lets families whirl on rides, splash down slides, live the adventure, and enjoy live shows
About This Deal
- If you purchase the Single Day Ticket to Elmo’s Furry Fun Fest, it is valid for one person (+2) now through 3/20/2022.
- If you purchase the Single Day Ticket to Elmo’s Eggstravaganza, it is valid for one person (+2) starting March 26th- through April 17th.
- If you purchase the Two-day ticket + meal, it is valid for any two visits to the park (second visit must be within 60 days) plus one meal during regularly-scheduled park operating days through expiration date. Meal is valid on one (1) of the two (2) visit dates.
- What’s included: One adult or child meal entree platter at Elmo’s Eatery, Cookie’s Café, Abby Cadabby’s Garden Grille, Captain Ernie’s Bistro, or cart locations that have entrée and chips available.
- When can I visit?: During regularly-scheduled park operating days through the voucher expiration date; see the operating days and hours
- Ticket is valid for ages 2 or older
- Free admission for children aged 23 months or younger
- What can I bring inside?: No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed to be brought into Sesame Place, except you may bring a bottle of water or a refillable water bottle. Exceptions may be made for Guests with special dietary needs, including food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact AllergenFriendlySPL@seaworld.com 3 days prior to their visit to make accommodations.
Parking information: Starting at: $27
- Click here to get more information about Elmo’s Furry Fun Fest
- Click here to get more information about Elmo’s Eggstravaganza
About Sesame Place
Sesame Place®, the only theme park on the East Coast based entirely on the award-winning show, Sesame Street® and is the first theme park in the world to become Certified Autism Center as distinguished by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City, the park has more than 25 attractions, three live shows, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends. Before little kids become big kids, go before they grow® to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street®.