- $24 for one general-admission ticket (up to $37.76 value)
- $69 for one VIP ticket, which includes bottomless beer from 3–8 p.m., a souvenir koozie, and access to exclusive VIP areas and bathrooms (up to $86.13 value, 21 and up only)
About the Fest
- What it is: a celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, complete with live music on six stages, Irish performers, and Irish-themed competitions
- Other highlights: a craft market, Irish food, and carnival rides
- What The Washington Post says about the fest: “If you want a big St. Patrick’s Day party—and we mean a really big St. Patrick’s Day party—it doesn’t get more over-the-top than ShamrockFest at RFK Stadium.”
- Dropkick Murphys: Though they’d been instigating mosh pits at their rambunctious live shows since the mid-‘90s, Dropkick Murphys launched into mainstream stardom with 2004’s anthemic “Tessie.” They followed that up with 2005’s “I’m Shipping Up to Boston,” which was featured in the Academy Award–winning film The Departed.
- Flogging Molly: A blend of classic Celtic folk and punk rock, Flogging Molly swirls hellion vocals and atomizing guitars with Irish fiddle, mandolin, and accordion chords while pumping out fan favorites like “Drunken Lullabies” and “What’s Left of the Flag.”
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Additional acts: Street Dogs | Scythian | Go Go Gadjet | The Fighting Jamesons | The Rockets | Celkilt | View the full lineup