- $59 for one single-day general-admission wristband, valid for Saturday, February 20, or Sunday, February 21, starting at noon (up to $89.36 value)
- $99 for one two-day general-admission wristband, valid for both Saturday and Sunday (up to $151.16 value)
- Saturday, February 20: J. Cole, HAIM, All Time Low, Action Bronson, A-Trak, Netsky, A$AP Ferg, The Struts, Bas, Cozz, and Omen
- Sunday, February 21: Incubus, Big Grams, Rudimental, Flatbush Zombies, Travis Barker (Drum & DJ set), and Migos
- More to be announced
Shaun White Presents: Air + Style
The unique festival combines a roster of top-notch musical acts with skiing and snowboarding competitions and demos.
- J. Cole: The first artist signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation first nabbed Mr. Carter’s attention by waiting outside his office. The strategy worked—he ended up contributing to Jay-Z’s 2009 album The Blueprint before debuting atop the Billboard charts with his first album Cole World: The Sideline Story.
- Incubus: A unique blend of alt-rock, rap-metal, and full-throttle funk has earned this band four #1 hits on the Billboard Alternative charts; Gold, Platinum, and multi-Platinum albums; and new fans with their latest release, 2015’s Trust Fall (Side A).
- HAIM: Vogue described these real-life sisters’ sound as “stripped-back nu-folk–meets–nineties-R&B-pop,” a genre-bending mix that earned the trio a Grammy nod for Best New Artist. Their debut album, Days Are Gone, also landed a spot on Pitchfork Media’s 2014 list of The 100 Best Albums of the Decade So Far.
- Big Grams: What happens when you combine rapper Big Boi and electro-rock duo Phantogram? You get Big Grams, an experimental hip-hop/electronic act behind the eponymous 2015 album co-produced by Skrillex.
- Other Notable Acts: All Time Low | Rudimental | Action Bronson | A-Trak | Netsky | A$AP Ferg | The Struts | Bas | Cozz | Omen | Flatbush Zombies | Travis Barker (drum and DJ set) | Migos | More TBA
EXPO Park at LA Coliseum
700 Exposition Park Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90037Get Directions