The Sightseeing Flex Pass gives you access to 90+ top NYC attractions. Choose the number of attractions and save 40% off on ticket prices.
About This Deal
- Save up to 50% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Choose attractions as you go from over 100 top museums, tours, cruises, and more in New York City. See a list of example attractions below.
- Once activated, pass is valid for 60 consecutive days
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child option valid for ages 3?11; adult option valid for ages 12 and older
- See the full list of Flex Pass attractions, Tours, and Dining Deals.
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Madama Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial 7 Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum- Ferry Ticket
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Zoo
- 9/11 Tribute Museum: Gallery Admission
- Guggenheim Museum
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass NYC
There's more to see in New York City than any other city in the nation. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass NYC make this daunting task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops. See the full list of attractions.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the sweeping views from the One World Observatory, the inspiring heights of the Statue of Liberty, and the glory-filled halls of Madison Square Garden.
- Museums: New York's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass NYC. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum, or expand your worldview at the Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts of the Gray Line to water taxi cruises along the city's rivers to walking tours of the East Village, SoHo, Brooklyn, and more.
- Other Discounts: In addition to tours and attraction, your pass is also good for discounts at restaurants and gift shops throughout the city.