Guest get to enjoy the magic of season during the annual holiday festival with millions of LED lights and dozens of Christmas trees
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Valid on regular operating days 11/3/18 – 1/6/19. Please check sixflags.com for operating dates and hours.
- What to Expect: thrill rides (such as Twisted Cyclone, Goliath, or BATMAN™ The Ride) family rides (such as Dahlonega Mine Train or Riverview Carousel), Kids Rides (such as Rockin’ Tug, Up, Up and Away, or Hanson Cars)
- Don’t miss the area’s biggest, brightest holiday celebration
- See the park transformed into a winter wonderland complete with dazzling lights, spectacular shows, and thrilling coasters
- Enjoy tasty treats like fire-roasted s’mores, festive funnel cakes, and peppermint hot chocolate
About Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Georgia continues its holiday tradition as it extends its season for its annual holiday festival — Holiday in the Park. Now in its fifth year, this year's holiday wonderland will be more spectacular than ever with more than one million LED lights and dozens of Christmas trees, along with themed areas, dazzling live shows, seasonal culinary treats, and of course, the Big Man: Santa Claus in all his glory. Visit S’mores Village, where guests can gather around four different fire pits to roast marshmallows for build-your-own s’mores. Also enjoy the park’s most popular thrill rides, including Twisted Cyclone, Goliath, Scorcher, and THE JOKER™ Chaos Coaster, as well rides for the entire family. Cap off a festive evening with an enchanting walkthrough at the iconic Riverview Carousel, glowing with dazzling lights.