All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission lawn (up to $25.45 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Slayer’s cred: they’re one of the most influential bands of all time, double Grammy-winners, and the progenitors of vicious speed metal
- How vicious: Columbia refused to release their seminal 1986 album Reign of Blood; the band’s 2006 album Christ Illusion was forbidden from the entire nation of India
- How speedy: Reign of Blood was performed at an average of 220 beats per minute
- Where MTV ranked Slayer on its list of Top 100 metal bands of all time: number six
- Why: “Inspired by classic metal, hardcore punk, horror movies and a hunger to destroy, the band wrote brutal, unrestrained songs that were disturbing, controversial and took heavy metal to new extremes.”
- Anthrax’s claim to fame: apart from being multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated metal icons, these rockers are lifetime members of The Big Four, alongside Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer
- Breakneck classics: “Caught in a Mosh” and “Antisocial”
- Their latest LP: 2011’s six-time Grammy-nominated Worship Music, which contains odes to metal heroes such as Dio and Judas Priest and the zombie-killing anthem “Fight ‘Em Til You Can’t”
- Interplanetary distinction: NASA chose Anthrax’s “Got the Time” as the song to wake up the Mars Rover, making them the first band to have their music played on another planet.
- Get there early: for Bay Area thrash heroes Death Angel’s breakneck time-signature changes and guitar riffs that gallop like burning horse
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.