Craft enthusiasts can shop the work of more than 250 artisans to find unique handmade goods, plus free paint class and more
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, April 24, and Saturday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Transportation: free parking available
- Rain or shine event
- Shop 250+ Artisans
Live Art Demonstrations
- Free Kids’ Show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2020. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 325+ artists showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food.