What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $44 for sections 6-11 or section 100, rows A-W (up to $87.49 value)
- $59 for sections 1-5, rows A-T (up to $117.49 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- 360: the number of members that sing in this all-volunteer choir
- 1847: the year the choir was formed
- 1873: the year the choir gave their first performance at the recently constructed Salt Lake Tabernacle
- 11,623: the number of pipes in Salt Lake Tabernacle’s organ, which has become as much a part of the choir’s measured, sacred sound as the voices themselves
- Too Many to Count: the number of awards and distinctions the choir has earned throughout its history, including a Grammy, three Emmys, two Peabodys, a Mother Teresa Award, a National Medal of Arts, and inductions into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the American Classical Music Hall of Fame
- Also Too Many to Count: the number of artists the choir covers—recent concerts have showcased songs from George Gershwin alongside hymns such as “Down to the River to Pray”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.