- One ticket to see Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $44 for sections 6-11 or section 100, rows A-W (up to $87.49 value)
- $59 for sections 1-5, rows A-T (up to $117.49 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- 360: the number of members that sing in this all-volunteer choir
- 1847: the year the choir was formed
- 1873: the year the choir gave their first performance at the recently constructed Salt Lake Tabernacle
- 11,623: the number of pipes in Salt Lake Tabernacle’s organ, which has become as much a part of the choir’s measured, sacred sound as the voices themselves
- Too Many to Count: the number of awards and distinctions the choir has earned throughout its history, including a Grammy, three Emmys, two Peabodys, a Mother Teresa Award, a National Medal of Arts, and inductions into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the American Classical Music Hall of Fame
- Also Too Many to Count: the number of artists the choir covers—recent concerts have showcased songs from George Gershwin alongside hymns such as “Down to the River to Pray”