- One ticket to see the Washington Redskins take on the New Orleans Saints, courtesy of SuperStarTickets.com
- $135 for lower-level end-zone seating in sections 109–113 or 130–134 (up to $138.10 value)
- $180 for club-level seating in sections 301–303, 319–324, or 340–342, plus food and non-alcoholic drinks (up to $680.55 value)
- $285 for field-level end-zone seating in sections 4–18 or 25–39, plus food and non-alcoholic drinks ($690.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Club Level concourse is enclosed with furnished lounges, big-screen televisions, food courts, and multiple bars. It also features free Wi-Fi. Guests with a ticket for the Club Level may enjoy the amenities at any time during the event.
SuperStarTickets.com is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Washington Redskins or FedEx Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from SuperStarTickets.com. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Redskins seem to be flying under the radar in a wide-open division. During the first half of the 2015–16 season they’ve gone 3–1 at home, and quarterback Kirk Cousins—spurred on by fans and his childhood teddy bear—has completed 75 percent of his passes and maintained a 101.8 passer rating at FedEx Field. Take his recent performance against Tampa Bay. Cousins led the team to overcome a 24-point deficit (a franchise record) to win 31–30 on the strength of three touchdowns and 33 completions (tying another franchise record, by the way). But their showdown against the Saints looks to challenge Washington’s defense more than its offense: in Week 8, a resurgent Drew Brees lit up the boards with a league-record-tying seven-touchdown performance.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Washington Redskins, FedEx Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.