What You'll Get
- $45 for one single-day pass for Friday (up to $64 value)
- $52 for one single-day pass for Saturday or Sunday (up to $74 value)
- $75 for one three-day pass (up to $150.85 value)
- $112 for one there-day pass with camping (up to $223.42 value)
- $45 for one single-day pass on Friday, which includes a free liquor tasting (up to $64 value)
- $52 for one single-day pass plus a free wine tasting on Saturday (up to $74 value)
- $52 for one single-day pass plus access to the parade on Sunday (up to $74 value)
- $75 for one three-day park pass (up to $150.84 value)
- $112 for one three-day park pass and camping for one person (up to $223.42 value)
All of the above tickets include admission to the Town Park Main Stage. Jazz After Dark events are not included. For more information about camping, click here.
40th Annual Telluride Jazz Festival
Before the annual parade on Colorado Avenue brings the weekend to its peak, audiences gather in a field surrounded by the San Juan Mountains to experience jazz in all its forms. Sunshine adds warmth to tunes throughout the day, while at night additional sets fill venues throughout town.
- Jon Cleary and the Absolute Monster Gentlemen: Renowned keyboardist, guitarist, and vocalist Jon Cleary and his band blend the sounds of New Orleans R&B with 70’s soul, gospel, and Afro-Cuban rhythms to create a sound that’s all their own.
- Marcus Miller: Since writing and producing an album for Miles Davis at the age of 25, two-time Grammy award winner Marcus Miller has gone on to produce several of his own albums, in addition to collaborating with artists such as Eric Clapton, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, and Jay-Z.
- Galactic: This New Orleans band draws from a wide range of inspirations, from their beginnings in New Orleans to their experiences on tour, and blends in sounds from hip hop, electronic music, and world music to create their own unique sound.
- Ms. Lisa Fischer and Grand Baton: After being featured in the Oscar-winning documentary Twenty Feet from Stardom and four decades of experience singing backup for such artists as the Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, Chaka Khan, and Nine Inch Nails, Ms. Lisa Fischer now takes center stage with her band Grand Baton.
Additional acts include John Scofield & Jon Cleary Duo, Jeff Coffin & The Mu’tet, Kermit Ruffins & The BBQ Swingers, Rebirth Brass Band, Caleb Chapman’s Crescent Super Band with Jeff Coffin, and Nigel Hall Band. See the full the lineup here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.