- $8 for one reserved table ticket (up to $17.50 value)
- Sharón Clark Quintet: “You can’t underestimate the transformation of what seems like an ordinary song when an interpreter like Sharón Clark, a Washington-based jazz and soul diva, tears it apart and peers inside.” – New York Times (September 10)
- Satin Doll Trio Plus One: A supper-club-style jazz ensemble who’ve appeared on BET’s Jazz Central and Impressions (September 24)
- Kings of Crownsville: Combining New Orleans jazz with a touch of world beats and alt-rock, the six-piece band often dives into four-part harmony (October 8)
- Click here to view the full schedule of performers
The Carlyle Club
An old-fashioned ambiance reigns in The Carlyle Club, expressed in an art-deco design scheme, frequent visits from respected jazz musicians, and guests’ predilections for saying “horse feathers.” Tall palm fronds back cushy leather booths and elegant marble tables loiter near the bar, all within sight of the intimate, blue-curtained stage. A bow-tied wait staff completes the back-in-time vibe, as do vintage posters and the intricately patterned wallpaper.