- One ticket to see The Cross and The Light
- When: Friday, April 11, or Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for the rear mezzanine (up to $59 value)
- $40 for the front mezzanine (up to $70.20 value)
- $40 for the main floor (up to $70.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Cross and The Light
While she prayed at the sixth Station of the Cross on Good Friday in 2000, a great spiritual pain overcame Kelly Garver Nieto. When she looked at the altar, she had a vision, one seemingly given to her by grace. That vision became The Cross and The Light, a musical passion play and theatrical experience. From its earliest days as a production for her parish (then called The Living Stations of the Cross) to its current, epic form, the play has served as what the producers dub a “spiritual wake-up call.” Following Christ through his Passion, death, and resurrection, The Cross and The Light brings to life Last Super through to Pentecost with song, drama, and powerful performances.