What You'll Get
- Tickets to The Dinner Detective Chicago plus dinner and commemorative mug or The Dinner Detective Schaumburg plus dinner and commemorative mug
- When: through March 1
- Where: Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel or Chicago Marriott Schaumburg
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values do not include all fees.
- Free parking at Schaumburg location
- $46 for one ticket with dinner and commemorative mug in Chicago (up to $92.09 value)
- $46 for one ticket with dinner and commemorative mug in Schaumburg (up to $92.09 value)
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into multi-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Limited seating, subject to availability. Discount reflects Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Doors open 15 min before show. For ADA accommodations, call box office upon receipt of voucher - lmtd avail. Must be 15+, under 18 must be with guardian. Extra $12.48/person for staff, grat & taxes. Parking extra (except at Schaumburg). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.