- $28 for one ticket to The Pink Floyd Experience (up to $49.55 value)
- When: Thursday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Brown Theatre, 315 W Broadway
- Seating: orchestra rows G–V or balcony rows A–G
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
The Pink Floyd Experience
* The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess * In other words: a Pink Floyd show * The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound * The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases * The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz * The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
####The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts Six [resident companies](http://gr.pn/1fLlxEN), including the Kentucky Opera, the Louisville Ballet, and the Louisville Orchestra. Four awards from Kentucky Monthly magazine, crowning it "best venue" for live entertainment. Three theater spaces that showcase independent plays, Broadway musicals, and bluegrass bands. One place: The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. Here, a colorful array of [stage shows](http://www.kentuckycenter.org/Calendar/Calendar) join displays of [visual art](http://www.kentuckycenter.org/AboutUs/ArtCenter/Artwork) to form a creative hub that aims to enrich the local community. And that mission goes beyond the center's walls and probably collection of secret passageways—its artists also contribute to [educational programs](http://www.kentuckycenter.org/Community) that travel throughout Kentucky, inspiring students to express themselves through music and performance.