What You'll Get
- $12 for two general admission tickets (up to $20 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, January 14, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28, at 1 p.m.
The Brementown Musicians
- The Cast: a troupe of musicians on their first-ever touring concert—thing is, they’re all animals, and none of them know how to sing
- The Conflict: In the most famous version of this story, Donkey, Dog, Cat, and Rooster stumble on a thief and ruin his day with a rendition of their favorite song. Which, when they sing it, sounds a lot like a man-eating monster on the prowl.
- The Aftermath: This play goes beyond the usual ending, finding the Brementown Musicians wondering if they should continue on their path to fame.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2017. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gamut Theatre Group
From improv comedy to kids' shows to classic dramas, the Gamut Theatre Group offers a veritable feast of theater for kids and grown-ups alike. The Popcorn Hat Players, a team of actors and scriptwriters who produce original versions of classic children's stories with minimal scenery and absolutely no lengthy litigation scenes, complements the dramatic side, the Harrisburg Shakespeare Company, a troupe of seven artists who supplement the works of the Bard with similar works that are Shakespearean in content if not in authorship.
Meanwhile, the in-house comedy troupe T.M.I. specializes in long- and short-form, character-driven improv, and Stage Door productions have included radio theatre, staged readings, development of original works by local playwrights, providing theatrical experiences to the greater Harrisburg area.