The Washington DC Flex Pass includes 1 day Hop on Hop off bus tour Big Bus Classic Ticket plus the number of attractions you choose.
About This Deal
- Pass holders can save up to 60% off vs. purchasing tickets individually, and pay nothing at the gate
- They can choose attractions as they go from 15 attractions, tours, museums, and more in DC
- Once activated, pass is valid for 60 consecutive days
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child pass valid for ages 3?11; adult pass valid for ages 12+
- See the full list of attractions
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass DC
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the nations capital, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass DC make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include George Washington's Mount Vernon and the Madame Tussauds of DC.
- Museums: Washington DC's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass DC. Expand your worldview at the International Spy Museum, Newseum, or National Geographic Museum.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many walking tours, which range from the Ghosts of Georgetown, the Lincoln Assassination, as well as the Smithsonian Walking Tour, debunking the myth, misconceptions of American History.
- Other Discounts: In addition to tours and attraction, your pass is also good for discounts at restaurants such as Buca di Beppo and gift shops throughout the city.