The Miami Flex Pass provides access to more than 30 attractions and includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket with over 35 stops
About This Deal
- Pass holders can save up to 63% off vs. purchasing tickets individually and pay nothing at the gate
- Visitors can choose from about 30 attractions including tours, museums, and more in Miami; they also get discounts on food and shopping
- Once activated, pass is valid for 60 consecutive days
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child pass valid for ages 3?11; adult pass valid for ages 12+
- See the full list of available attractions
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass Miami
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the several designated stops and wander into the unknown.
There's so much to see in the city of little Cuba, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass Miami make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: Popular stops include the Flamingo Gardens, Miami Seaquarium, Everglades Holiday Park and several watersport activities including kayak and paddle board rentals to parasailing.
- Museums: Explore culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Coral Springs Museum of Art, or enjoy a three museum tour with the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society.
- Tours: Your pass also entitles you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city with Big Bus to bicycle or segway tours such as the Miami Beach Art Deco Pedicab Tour and Segway Fort Lauderdale, and more. Walkings tours such as the Little Havana Adventure give you the immersive experience of Cuba without the passport!