The Flex Pass includes access to top SF attractions; customers choose the 2, 3, or 5 attraction pass and save up to 40% on ticket prices
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- A chance to save up to 40% off vs. purchasing tickets individually; pass holders pay nothing at the gate
- Ability to choose attractions as one goes from over museums, tours, cruises, and more in San Francisco
- Once activated, the pass is valid for 60 consecutive days
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child option is valid for ages 3?11; adult option valid for ages 12 and older
- See the full list of Flex Pass attractions, tours, and dining deals
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass San Francisco
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.
There's so much to see in the Golden Gate city, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass San Francisco make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the Aquarium of the Bay, Madame Tussauds San Francisco and the outstanding view of the Legion of Honor.
- Museums: San Francisco's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass San Francisco. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Asian Art Museum and the de Young Museum, or expand your worldview at the USS Hornet Sea, Air, & Space Museum.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to bicycle tours of Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square, to several walking tours such as the Chinatown & North Beach Tour, and more.