- $12 for one G-Pass for seating in the balcony (up to $24.20 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in the mezzanine (up to $35.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Laser Spectacular’s The Spirit of Michael Jackson
- The Music: From the days as the anchor of the Jackson 5 to his crowning as the King of Pop, this show covers the entire 40-year career of Michael Jackson, setting some of his greatest hits to a multimedia laser spectacular.
- The Moves: A dance troupe will take the stage to perform Jackson’s iconic choreography step for step while large-screen video projections zoom in on their duds and animated laser graphics back them up.
- And the Man Himself: Expect to see images of Micheal move across the stage thanks to 3-D holographic effects.
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.