All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this deal.
- $25 for one ticket to The Waterboys (up to a $47.25 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m
- Where: Shubert Theatre
- Seating: best available in the side orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- The Waterboys sound: intentionally hard to peg, as founder, singer, and songwriter Mike Scott loves to play with genres, but the word “lovely” suits them fine
- The number of musicians who have performed live as a Waterboy: over 70
- The number of years since The Waterboys have toured North America: 6
- What’s changed in that time: they’ve released the poetry-fueled An Appointment with Mr. Yeats and are planning to drop another album in 2014
- How Mike Scott and fiddler Steve Wickham tour the States: with an American version of the usually UK-based band
- Why Scott does that: the American lineup is rock solid, and work visas are expensive and not fun
- Where you’ve heard “Fisherman’s Blues”: in Good Will Hunting, Waking Ned Devine, and every time a maritime man finds the mermaid of his dreams
- Other tunes you’re likely to hear: the rollicking, piano-heavy “A Girl Called Johnny” and the swooning ode to astronomy “The Whole of the Moon”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Shubert Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.