Rockers behind “Jumper” and “Semi-Charmed Life” perform their seminal debut album in its entirety with special guests Silversun Pickups
What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in stadium 2 (up to $35.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in stadium 2 (up to $35.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in stadium 2 (up to $35.25 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in orchestra sections G or H (up to $69.75 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 4R, 6L, 12R, 14L (up to $54.70 value)
- Click here to view seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Third Eye Blind: Summer Gods Tour with Special Guests Silversun Pickups
- The Tour: For the first time in their storied history, the alternative rock icons are playing their seminal 1997 self-titled debut album in its entirely to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 6x platinum-selling classic.
- The Hits: The ’90s just wouldn’t have been the ’90s without 3EB’s chain of mega-hits, including “Semi-Charmed Life,” “Jumper,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go.”
- The Latest Album: The We Are Drugs EP, which landed in the Top 5 on iTunes alternative records chart, mixes the band’s inherent pop sensibilities with progressive intent as Jenkin’s lyrics address issues of identity, connection, and isolation amid rapid cultural changes.
- Where You’ve Seen 3EB Lately: Setting attendance records at fests such as Lollapalooza and Bonnarro; making national headlines by rescuing a group of kids caught in a rip current off the beaches of North Carolina (just after they’d performed a benefit show in support of the NC Transgender community’s efforts to defeat the controversial HB2 legislation); hilariously trolling the RNC; appearing for charities such as PETA and The Jimmy Miller Foundation,
- What Stephan Says About the Tour: “We are all about fostering a feeling of aliveness and connection. That’s why we have the Summer vibes, because our heat comes from being alive and in the moment and you can only get it when you are willing to keep it real. No one can create the vibes we do fronting over a backing track.”
- Silversun Pickups: Silverlake’s venerable troupe of stargazing, shoegazing, and everything in-between gazing rockers—known for their inimitable merging of ethereal melodies and pure sonic force—first caught ears with the dreamily distorted Big Muff stomper “Lazy Eye” in 2006, and continue to venture into uncharted musical territory on their latest, Better Nature.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.