What You'll Get
- $41 for one G-Pass to the Trillectro Music Festival (up to $80.10 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 1 p.m.
- Where: RFK Stadium Lot 8
- General admission
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the festival lineup
Trillectro Music Festival
- Big Sean: Although the Detroit-bred rapper and Kanye cohort looks more like a “Slender, Average Height Sean,” his rhymes earn the “Big” in his moniker; he racked up nine BET Hip Hop Awards and two Grammy nominations for scene-stealing turns in hits such as “Mercy” and “My Last.”
- Baauer: in addition to creating the viral sensation of the “Harlem Shake,” this young scientist of trap and bass won both Dance Song of the Year and EDM Song of the Year at the American Music Awards for—what else?—”Harlem Shake”
- Migos: with the mega-hit “Versace” topping more lists in 2013 than milk or eggs, the Dirty South hip-hop trio of Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset transform Trillectro into a block party for the ages
Other Notable Acts: SZA Lunice Fat Trel Sango Goldlink Oddisee TWRK Rae Sremmurd Hoodboi Falcons Willy Joy Dirty South Joe Dougie F & DJ Fire Rome Fortune
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at RFK Stadium Lot 8 on 8/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.