- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 348–356 ($39.32 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 248–256 ($50.14 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101, 148–155, 228–230, 331, or 342–343 ($60.90 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104, 143, 241–243, or 231–232 ($76.78 value)
- Note: game time TBD
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Bears will be out of town on Thanksgiving weekend, but that won’t mean the Soldier Field staff can start tossing roasted turkeys around quite yet. On the last Saturday in November, the historic stadium will host a Big Ten battle between the Illinois Fighting Illini and Northwestern Wildcats. As the final regular-season game of the year, this matchup will prove crucial to the postseason aspirations of both teams.
Having reached the six-win mark for the first time since 2012, the ‘Cats are already bowl-eligible and determined to improve upon a resume that includes impressive victories over Stanford, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Across the field, the Illini will have their sights set on a second-straight bowl-game appearance behind quarterback Wes Lunt. The Rochester, IL native averages nearly 250 passing yards per game, with many of his tosses landing in the hands or trapped in the magnetic field of breakout wide receiver Geronimo Allison.