- Get Shamrocked Irish Music Festival
- When: Friday, September 18–Sunday, September 20
- Where: Town Square Park
- General admission
- Gates open at 5 p.m. on Friday; 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday and Saturday are 21+; Sunday is family-friendly, children 16 and under get in free
- Click here to view the schedule
- $19 for one weekend pass (up to $35 value)
- $38 for two weekend passes (up to $70 value)
Get Shamrocked Irish Music Festival
- Flatfoot 56 (Friday at 9:15 p.m.): This Chicago-based outfit, founded by siblings Tobin, Justin, and Kyle Bawinkel pick up the gauntlet thrown down by Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys with their punk-laced Oi! rock.
- Gaelic Storm (Saturday at 5 p.m.): The Celtic band that helped bring the steerage party to life (and Jack and Rose closer together) in Titanic blends folk, world music, and traditional Irish sounds into chart-topping albums and electrifying live sets.
- The Young Dubliners (Sunday at 5 p.m.): Fans of The Pogues and Thin Lizzy will love this rollicking outfit, whose sound, according to the Spokane Inlander, is “like a pint of honest rock music with a shot of Irish flair dropped in for extra kick.”
- The Mahones (Saturday at 8:15 p.m.): The Irish band, led by Finny McConnell, has been a major force in the Irish punk scene over the past 25 years. In the wake of their successful albums, including The Black Irish, the group tours the globe headlining major festivals.
- Friday and Saturday: Adults only. Expect a more raucous crowd, plenty of beer, and a general rewriting of family lineages to include Irish origins.
- Sunday: wee ones will have plenty to get excited about thanks to Irish dancing and storytelling
- All weekend: snack on pub grub and Irish dishes from popular food trucks and local restaurants