All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 309–316 or 332–339 ($59 value)
- $49–$69 for one ticket for seating in sections 106–115 or 123–133 ($72 value)
- When: Saturday, August 13, at 3:30 p.m. (Seattle Seahawks) or Thursday, September 1, at 7 p.m. (Green Bay Packers)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Kansas City Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Guide to Gameday at Arrowhead Stadium
- Avoid stadium parking and climb aboard one of the team’s game-day shuttles (click here for more information). There are more than a dozen locations where you can hop on, including a few park-and-ride locations. To make things easier, you can even buy season passes, though single-game passes and walk-ups are welcome, too.
- Bring some earplugs if you’re sensitive to noise, because Arrowhead Stadium is one of the loudest places in all of sports. In fact, Chiefs fans have set multiple Guinness World Records for their borderline-deafening cheers, making Arrowhead a dreadful stop on the schedules of visiting teams.
- Be prepared for The Star Spangled Banner, specifically, the song’s final line. That’s because it’s a game day tradition for fans to belt out “Home of the Chiefs!” instead of “Home of the brave,” which could trip you up if you’re not ready for it.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be mailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.