Like the best pie dough, your face needs to be moisturized, kneaded, and smoothed before it's ready to be filled with apples and flung against a loved one. Get a delicious, crumb-free exterior with today's Groupon to Gloss & Glamour in North Providence. Choose from four options:
- For $35, you get a tailored skin facial treatment (a $70 value).
- For $25, you get a beauty makeup lesson (a $75 value).
- For $24, you get a brow wax and tint and an eyelash tint (a total value of $55).
- For $15, you get an airbrush tanning session (a $30 value).
Gloss & Glamour primps and primes faces and bodies into refreshing displays of mirth and health amid warmly lit treatment rooms. During the tailored, 85-minute skin facial treatment, a certified skincare technician will analyze your skin to determine the best customization strategy before performing a double cleanse, exfoliating the epidermis, extracting pernicious particles, and applying a mask and SPF protection. Wrapped into this package are a face, neck, and hand massage.
If you opt for an interactive makeup lesson, pedagogues of pulchritude will bestow nuggets of beauty wisdom that will apply to applying the makeup that you bring with you. A brow wax and a brow and eyelash tint allow you to attain the ability to express clearly without speaking or holding up a drawing that conveys your thoughts. A 15-minute airbrush tanning session employs a spray designed to adjust your epidermal hue to the desired bronzey sparkle, like a landfill piled high with third-place Olympic medals in the glimmering sun.
- Her totally pinked-out space (even the hydrant out front got a makeover) exudes girly charm. – Rhode Island Monthly