Glycolic facials can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and acne scarring by exfoliating the skin
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Glycolic facial and microdermabrasion
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Both the glycolic facial and the microdermabrasion treatment rely on exfoliation to unveil brighter, smoother layers of skin. When combined, the procedures also help defend against skin conditions such as acne scarring, wrinkles, age spots, and enlarged pores.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery
Captained by Dr. James Young, the Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery staff fills the salon-style space with the latest in ultramodern med-spa and anti-aging technologies. Aestheticians enhance skin with treatments ranging from exfoliating microdermabrasion and chemical peels to permanent makeup application and laser hair removal. In private rooms, skilled massage therapists ease spinal pain with effulgent strokes and gentle nuzzles from resident kittens.