For our earliest ancestors, exercising meant outrunning a lion until it reached the point of exhaustion, then bench-pressing and shot-putting its sleeping body. Build muscle using nonliving weights with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a one-month platinum membership (a $26.99 value)
$21 for a two-month platinum membership for two people (a $107.96 value)
- Extended weekend hours and 24-hour access Monday–Thursday
- One complimentary 30-minute personal-training session with a certified coach
- Unlimited fitness classes, including Les Mills BodyCombat and BodyPump
- Cardio gear with personal flat-screen TVs and theater
- Unlimited use of tanning beds
- 40% discount on cooler beverages<p>
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations, allowing professional athletes and exercise newbies to gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates along to the pulsating soundtracks of Les Mills routines.
Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.