Participants take part in a tour around Chicago, exploring such places as Millennium Park, Tribune Tower, Gold Coast, and other sites
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure time: Multiple departures daily; varies by tour
- Departure location: 17 East Monroe, Chicago, inside Feelings Gift Shop at the Palmer House Hilton
- Notable sights: Lincoln Park, Shedd Aquarium & Adler Planetarium, Sports Stadiums, Gold Coast, and many more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. Subject to availability. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line Chicago
For over 100 years, Gray Line Chicago has been taking passengers to and from some of the most exciting destinations in the city. Their fleet of trolleys and tour buses, piloted by experienced professionals, offer visitors a chance to visit many of the cultural and historic landmarks throughout Chicago. Once there, travelers can feel like a local as they view everything from historic architecture to hidden gems just off the beaten path.
- The Tours: experienced guides explain the history of various parts of the city and their landmarks
- The Locations: North and South side locations available to view and learn more about include the Art Institute, Lincoln Park, and Museum of Science and Industry.
- Special Excursions: tours may also include additional expeditions such as brewery tours and Chicago-style pizza tastings