Participants can admire the scenic views of the Grand Canyon, discovering the local fauna and flora and enjoying various attractions
About This Deal
- What’s included: Pick-up and drop-off, transportation aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms, and air conditioning, professional driver/guide providing narration throughout the tour, lunch served at The National Geographic Visitor’s Center and IMAX Theater, Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission, Gray Line Las Vegas exclusive tour, rest stops included in Kingman AZ, and, optionally, IMAX ticket in the Grand Canyon.
- Departure time: 7:30 a.m.
- Duration: 14 hours
- Departure location: Most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area or departure points listed on the voucher (to be selected at booking)
- Free admission for children under 23 months
- Click here to view the available dates
- Notable sights: The widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon’s South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across), exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitors center and IMAX theater complex, and an extinct volcano.
About Gray Line Las Vegas US
With over 100 years of tours under their belt, Gray Line has plenty of experience in the sightseeing game. Their talented staff is comprised up of local experts who have the inside scoop on the best sights to see and things to do in a variety of top locations all over the globe. In Las Vegas, sight-seers can catch everything from a guided tour along the Strip to a bus trip out to see the Grand Canyon.