Toppings are mixed into ice cream atop frozen marble at Marble Slab; Great American Cookies crafts cookie cakes from generations-old recipes
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery
Armed with just a single, generations-old cookie recipe, Great American Cookies opened its first store in 1977. Today, the franchise boasts locations in malls across the country, and it nabbed a coveted spot on Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 500 Franchises list in 2012. As the shop’s reputation grew, so did its menu. Chefs churned out a mouthwatering roster of gourmet cookie recipes and carefully tested each before its debut. The tempting options now include snickerdoodle, peanut butter with M&Ms, and chewy pecan supreme, as well as fresh-baked fudge, cheesecake brownies, and cookie sandwiches stuffed with frosting.
The Marble Slab Creamery sensory experience begins when you walk past the storefront, where the buttery aroma of fresh-baked waffle cones drifts into the air. Gourmet ice creams are freshly crafted onsite from Marble Slab’s original recipe, enticing customer's eyes with a rainbow of colors. Once clients have made a flavor selection, they choose from a smorgasbord of mix-ins, from fresh fruit to nuts to candy and crumbled cookies. An ice cream chef then folds those in atop a frosty marble slab before packing the finished masterpiece into one of those delirium-inducing waffle cones.