Following a consultation, a technician may inject up to two syringes of Juvéderm
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvederm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- For optimal results, Juvéderm injections are recommended every year
- Recovery time for Juvéderm: no downtime
- Subsequent treatments may require only one vial
- Several treatments may be required depending on the patient
Please note, some procedures may require multiple treatments for optimal results. Inquiries or questions can be answered by calling Greenspring Rejuvenation or Greenspring Oasis.
Need To Know
About Greenspring Medical Aesthetics: Greenspring Oasis & Greenspring Rejuvenation
Boasting a BBB rating of A+ and Tucson's leader in dermal fillers and Botox, Greenspring Medical Aesthetics’s Johns Hopkins–trained medical director, Dr. Cadoux, boasts over 26 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and serves as a diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine. Alongside his team of nurse practitioners, aestheticians and laser technicians, Dr. Cadoux keeps the fires of youthful radiance well-stoked with a panoply of body contouring technologies, such as CoolSculpting, UltraShape Power, SculpSure, Liposonix, VaserShape, Cellfina and Venus Freeze. Treatments make their way to skin on laser beams and needles, smoothing wrinkles, plumping up dermal areas, and vaporizing dead skin cells or unwanted hair. Façades can also be fortified with non-invasive treatments such as the anti-aging facial, which infuses skin with vitamin C and drops of Jupiter. Greenspring Medical Aesthetics, with two Tucson locations, prides themselves on aesthetic medicine for the informed consumer.