✮ Ergonomically Designed fountain pen and suitable for both left and right handed writers. Provide gentle and comfortable grip. Allows you to produce legible penmanship with ease and pen performance was the keynotes in design. Executive and perfect for calligraphy and signing documents. Get resilient writing with no smudges with APS Bamboo Fountain Pen, and perfect for business professionals. Your signature and writing with be adorned with such a refined tool.
✮Vintage & Antique stylish bamboo fountain pen is a sure way to impress. Appears to be modern in design but projects a classic look. Perfect for stylish writers, colleagues, business professionals, creative types and loved ones. Maintain vintage and antiquity legacy with distinguished style.
✮ Fine Nib fountain pen, great for calligraphy and signature writing. Comes with an easily refillable ink converter, also accepts International Standard size ink cartridges. (Please Note - does NOT come with cartridge for safety purpose). The bamboo fountain pen comes with 5 mm nib in vintage gold. You will make a fascinating impression with the gold-plated nib.
✮ Eco-Friendly The fountain pen is made of real bamboo and craved from raw material. 100% environmentally friendly, as the bamboo is harvested with no harm to the planet or animals. Very natural wood and safe to use as it is environment protected.
✔ 1 x Bamboo Fountain Pen with Gold Tip Medium NIB
✔ 1 x Bamboo Matching gift box.
To load the ink, follow these steps:
1. Unscrew the nib (the metal piece used for writing) from the barrel.
2. Put the nib of your fountain pen face down in your bottle of ink. You will want to completely submerge the nib in ink.
3. Twist the piston converter, which takes the air of out the converter. Twist the piston converter in a clockwise motion until the ink begins to fill up the piston converter with ink. Use the metal piece on the bladder to make ink go up in the bladder or be let out.
4. Draw the ink up in the bladder and remove the converter. Place your ink cartridge in its place, right above the nib. Piston converter fountain pens will allow you to hold even more ink. They also allow you to use multiple colors with ease after cleaning the piston converter and bladder.
5. Let out the ink from the bladder using the metal bar on it. When the cartridge is filled with ink, then remove the bladder.
6.Use a soft cloth to wipe away any excess ink, then reassemble the pen and enjoy the smooth writing with bamboo fountain pen.
7. Do a blot test on a piece of paper to ensure that the ink is properly installed and working for your writing needs.
7 Inch x 2.25 Inch
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.