√ EXIT™ your old PWO and experience the super human strength, Super pumps and the extreme energy and focus behind AESTHETIX EXIT™
√ Incredible Pumps
√ Super Human Strength
√ Unstoppable Energy
√ Unparalleled Stamina
√ 5,000 MG's of L-CITRULINE MALATE
- A study showed that L-Citrulline ingestion by test subjects prior to workout helped reduce post workout fatigue. A 24 hour ingestion of the amino acid was even better. The study also showed that large doses of the amino acid did not even affect insulin levels compared to Arginine which is a good thing. Lesser side effects! A single dose of CM was given to subjects before flat barbell bench presses and then muscle soreness was measured.
√ 1,000 MG's of Agmatine
- Agmatine Promotes the release of insulin and increases the uptake of calcium in pancreatic cells. This supports healthy insulin levels. Besides the release of insulin Agmatine also releases catecholamines, which directly correlate to stress reduction.Better nutrition partitioning, this will lead to more muscle glycogen. (This means that more of your calories are moved to muscle tissue rather than fat cells.)Greater production of growth hormones.Improved insulin response. (Agmatine triggers an increase in bodily insulin production.)Enhanced muscle pumps.
- Carnosine reduces lactic acid accumulation in your muscles during exercise, which leads to improved athletic performance. Supplementing with beta-alanine has been shown to elevate carnosine levels in muscles by 80%. Carnosine’s mechanism of action during exercise is as follows:Glucose is broken down: Glycolysis is the breakdown of glucose, which is the main source of fuel during high-intensity exercise.Lactate is produced: As you exercise, your muscles break glucose down into lactic acid. This is converted into lactate, which produces hydrogen ions (H+).Muscles become more acidic: The hydrogen ions reduce the pH level in your muscles, making them more acidic.Fatigue sets in: Muscle acidity blocks glucose breakdown and reduces the muscles’ ability to contract. This causes fatigue Carnosine buffer: Carnosine serves as a buffer against the acid, reducing the acidity in muscles during high-intensity exercise .Beta-alanine supplements increase carnosine levels in muscles, It help the muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise. This leads to reduced fatigue.
- By increasing levels of the neurotransmitters Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, and Dopamine, Tyrosine is able to influence a wide range of processes and functions within the body. In particular, these chemicals are involved in functions related to alertness, attention and focus in the brain.
- Famous for its energy enhancing qualities, Hordenine is a natural supplement that acts as an MAO inhibitor. As a powerful hormone regulator, Hordenine effects include increased cellular metabolism, promoting fat burning and enhancing mental focus. Simultaneously, this plant alkaloid balances the output of the adrenal glands, improving mood and producing an intense sense of drive and ambition.
- DMHA has a similar structures to that of DMAA and AMP Citrate (DMBA). All of these compounds are classified as “psychostimulants.”(8)DMHA also increases levels of various monoamines in the body, most notably norepinephrine and dopamine.(9,10) Once these start flooding the body, you’ll feel the typical effects induced by other stimulants including increased alertness and mood!
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.