Shin Guard Sleeve Features
- 5 mm thickness Soft Neoprene Guard side (FRONT). Contouring Backside with BEAR GRIPS print (Back)
- Easy Fit Zipper on the lateral side of sleeve for easy put on and removal, Elastic Foot Harness for a secure fit, Silicone Band on the top of the sleeve to keep it from sliding down.
- Keeps shins protected during activities, helps prevent skin cuts, bruises, keeps shins clean
Bear Grips Shin Guard Sleeves use the highest quality, heavy-duty, yet minimalistic and lightweight; 5mm of neoprene to pad the front of the sleeve. Just high socks will not have the ultralight - protective padding like Bear Grips Shin Guard Sleeves.
Can I buy one sleeve?
Bear Grips Shin Guard Sleeves are sold as a single or sold as a pair. They are non-leg specific so they can be worn on either side shin.
What the Ideal Use?
Ideal for CrossFit, Deadlifts, Plyo box jumps, rope climbs, obstacle course races (Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, etc), mountain biking, trail running and any activities where shins or back of legs need protection from skin abrasions, bruises, cuts, etc.
Bear Grips Shin Sleeves should fit nice and snug. If you are between sizes, typically going for the smaller size would be best.
- XS Size - Youth Size typically one size fits all available as XS
- S Size - 11" or less around the widest part of your calf
- M size - 11" to 16" or more around the widest part of your calf
- L size - 16" to 20+” more around the widest part of your calf
Washing Instructions: Best if hand washed, and left to air dry.
Warranty Information: https://www.beargrips.com/pages/our-guarantee-bear-grips
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.