How does it Protect your shin ?
Bear Grips Shin Guard Sleeves used the highest quality, heavy-duty, yet minimalistic and light weight; 5mm of neoprene to pad the front of the sleeve. Wearing just high socks, compression sleeves will not have the ultra light - protective padding like Bear Grips Shin Guard Sleeves.
Can I buy one sleeve? Is the Pair leg Specific ?
Bear Grips Shin guard Sleeves come as a single or as Pair. If you order a Pair you will get 2-shin guard sleeves. They are not leg specific so they can be worn on any side shin each time.
What the Ideal Use ?
Ideal for CrossFit, Deadlifts, plyo box jumps, rope climbs, obstacle course races (Spartan race, Tough mudder, etc) , mountain biking, trail running And any activities where shins or back of legs need protection from skin abrasions, bruises, cuts, etc.
Sizing Information :
Bear Grips Shin Sleeves should fit nice and snug. If you are on the border of two measures, typically going for the smaller size would be best.
• XS Size - Youth Size typically one size fits all available as XS
• S Size - 11" or less around the widest part of your calf
• M size - 11" to 16" or more around the widest part of your calf
• L size - 16" to 20+” more around the widest part of your calf
Washing Instructions :
Best If hand washed, And left to Air dry.
For Best Results combine your Bear Grips shin guard sleeves with Bear Grips Knee Sleeves
- 5 mm thickness Soft Neoprene Guard side (FRONT) . Contouring Backside with BEAR GRIPS print (Back)
- Stop wearing high socks for crossfit, deadlifts, box jumps, ocr races, no need to tuck your pants into your socks.
- Easy Fit Zipper on lateral side of sleeve for easy put on and removal, Elastic Foot Harness for secure fit
- Silicone Band on Top of sleeve to keep it from sliding down. Keeps Shins protected during activities, helps prevent skin cuts, bruises, keeps shins clean
Warranty Information Below :
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.