- The Calily Tea Tree Oil is extracted through steam distillation from freshly hand-picked leaves of a Tea Tree, which has the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia. Calily's Tea Tree Oil is produced one bottle at a time with extreme care and devotion to producing only the finest high-potency premium therapeutic grade oil.
- Calily's mission is to guide people on their journey to great health by providing the best therapeutic quality essential oils, supplements, and other products from earth's bounty. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction; if you are not completely satisfied simply return the product for a full refund. / Big 4 Oz. Bottle with a high quality glass dropper for easy-use.
- Ingredient: Each bottle contains 100% pure unadulterated tea tree essential oil; without any fillers, additives, bases or carriers. The Calily Tea Tree Oil is extracted from freshly picked tea tree leaves, utilizing the most advanced state-of-the-art steam distillation and extraction methods; maintaining the optimum integrity and natural heling properties of the natural oils. Calily's artisan distillers and extractors specialize in producing the finest, therapeutic grade tea tree oil, using carefully controlled distillation and extraction methods. / Large 4 Ounce bottle.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is believed to have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. Tea Tree Oil is a versatile oil and a great home remedy for treating many conditions. Apply topically to the skin to sooth minor burns, cuts and scrapes, insect bites and stings. Add it to bath water to treat cough, bronchial congestion, and pulmonary inflammation. Mix it into Shampoo as a cure for dandruff, apply to toenails to treat fungal nail infections. It is also known to be a great natural alternative for getting rid of acne pimples; having unique disinfecting and soothing properties, tea tree oil will not strip your skin of its natural oils and cause further damage. Tea Tree Oil is also widely used to treat lice infestation, eliminating the head lice without any harmful side effects.
- Mixing a few drops of Tea Tree Oil with water makes an amazing natural cleaner that is safe for even chemically sensitive people. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma. It can also be added to your store-bought household cleaners. Adding tea tree oil to the mix not only improves the overall scent, but it also helps kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Add a few drops in your pet's crate or bed and it will keep the fleas away. Tea Tree Oil can also be used in your washing machine; add a few drops per load to scent your clothes. It can also be used to scent wool dryer balls; leaving your laundry with a fresh scent.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.