CONTEC BABY SOUND Fetal heart doppler /Backlight Lcd3mhz+ gel+ battery
Baby sound C Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device adopted Doppler theory. It displays fetal heart rate on digital LCD screen. With easy and convenient operation, it can be used in hospital and clinic for daily self-check by pregnant woman, realizing early monitoring and care for life.
1) Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
2) Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
3) Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
4) High precision FHR digital LCD screen
5) Probe falls off detection, battery status indication
6) Pluggable USB probe interface, probe can be replaced
7) Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
8) Audio interface: Can be connected to other recording devices by recording cable, record fetal heart sound in real-time
9) Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use
1) Safety classification: internally powered equipment, type CF applied part
2) Display: 38 mm × 32 mm LCD screen
3) Range of fetal heart rate: 50 BPM ～ 240 BPM (BPM: beats per minute)
4) Resolution: 1 BPM
5) Accuracy: ± 2 BPM
6) Power consumption: ＜1 W
7) Rated operational voltage: DC3 V
8) Battery: two 1.5V batteries (type: AA LR6)
1) Nominal Frequency: 2.0 MHz 2) Working Frequency: 2.0 MHz ± 10% 3) Maximum Output Sensitivity: ≥90 dB 4) Ultrasonic Output Power: P ＜ 20 mW 5) Negative Peak Sound Pressure: P_ ＜ 1 MPa 6) Output Beam Intensity: Iob ＜ 20 mW/cm2 7) Spatial-peak Temporal-average Derived Intensity: Ispta ＜ 100 mW/cm2 8) Working Mode: Continuous wave doppler 9) Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: < 157 mm2
User manual 1 3MHz crooked probe 1 Gel 1
Dimension: 135 mm(L)×92 mm(W)×29 mm(H)
Weight: about 245 g
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.