- Our digital food scale measures jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy 0.1g / 0.01 oz, up to a weight range of 3000g / 105.82 oz
- Digital gram scale quickly converts measurement results between g, oz, tl, ct, and gn. Handy grain measurement for postage, cooking, and jewelry
- Stainless steel build for easy maintenance and reinforced platform strength. Includes platform and scale cover for safe and effortless storage
- Fast and easy taring and calibration. Includes piece counting function for faster quantity measurement
- Our digital pocket scale alerts users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement
This portable digital gram scale has the accuracy to meet a high range of needs with consistent and reliable results. Quickly measure ingredients, postage, gems, medication and more with a weight capacity of up to 3000 grams. Calculate in g, oz, tl, ct, and gn and converts between units instantly with a single press of a button. The bright blue backlit LCD screen displays the weight in real time as more ingredients or pieces are added to the platform. It's quick and easy to manually calibrate and the digital food scale includes auto taring capability for easy weight subtraction and summation.
The digital pocket scale is built with high quality stainless steel for a longer lifetime and easier maintenance. It's small and lightweight, making it easy to store and take on the go without excessive added weight.
Count Pieces & Parts
This digital gram scale takes the work out of counting large quantities of small pieces. Instead of tediously separating and counting hundreds of parts or pieces through manual labor, simply pour them onto the scale platform and the scale will have the counted amount accurately calculated in less than a second. This feature is incredibly helpful for hunting, jewelry, and cooking. It's simple technology for smart living.
To adjust the idle time for the auto off function:
1. Turn on the scale and press and hold the 'T' tare button until a default number appears on the screen.
2. The number on the screen indicates the idle time in seconds needed for auto-off.
3. Press the 'M' unit button to cycle through the preset auto-off options: 60, 120, 180 and 0 seconds.
4. Once you're at the desired amount of time, press the power button to confirm your selection.