Feeling guilty after a heavy/fat meal?
Time for a cup of Gu-Lan tea! Its absolutely delicious!
Gu-Lan Tea can be traced back to the 4th century during the period of the ancient Silk Road. At the ancient town of Gu Loulan, traders prepared a herbal tea by using different spices sourced from Mongolia, China and the Himalayas before the start of their long journey. The tea was made to reduce the sugar in their bodies and ward off thirst while they were travelling across the desert; the tea kept them healthy and energetic, free from the illness and diseases from the harsh environment and irregular high fat diet on their way to the West.
Until recent years, scientist studied the species in the tea and discovered the tea blends are delicious and very rich in powerful, health-promoting nutrients, including saponins, betaine, carotenoids, polysaccharides and anti-oxidants. Scientists are now discovering these nutrients carry tremendous health benefits, which may possibly be one of the answers to the important and complex health question of our time.
- Help promote after meal fat blocking and assist healthy weight loss.*
- May assist in managing high cholesterol levels.*
- May assist in maintaining healthy blood pressure.*
- May help promote healthy brain and mental clarity.*
- May assist healthy reproductive systems, kidney and libido.*
- May support immunity and help increase endurance.*
- May help relieve stress and promotes quality sleep.*
*Disclaimer: Gu-Lan tea is 100% herbal based. It is not a prescription medicine.
Enhanced teabags. 220% more effective than previous standard version. Only need 1 bag a day. 30 Day Supply
Ingredient: green ginseng, bamboo leaves, hawthorn berries
Net weight: 0.088 OZ / 2.5G per Serve 30 serves / Box
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.