Lush, fresh cut Christmas trees have never been easier or more affordable with front door shipping straight from the farm to your home or office. Fraser firs are consistently a preferred species for their shape, color, fragrance, and durability. These premium trees are carefully hand selected from the highest grade of quality to ensure you have a beautiful tree that lasts through your holiday season. If your wish list includes finding the right tree, simplify your holidays with the quality and convenience of a Five Star Christmas Tree.
- 6 ft - 7 ft Fresh Fraser Fir Christmas Tree
- Trees are shipped in Special Moisture-Resistant Packaging
- All Trees Originate from Family-Owned Farms in the USA
- Trees are shaken to remove excess needles and debris
To maximize the life and beauty of your tree, it is important to follow the care tips below.
- After your tree is unboxed, you will need to cut a 1/2"-1" disk off of the bottom of the trunk of the tree, place it into your stand and add water immediately.
- Try not to bruise or dirty the bottom of your tree while you are making the fresh cut.
- Make sure you use a reservoir stand or something similar to ensure that the tree has a consistent supply of water for uptake.
- Do not place the tree close to a source of heat. If you are energy conscious you will be happy to know that lowering the temperature of the room that your tree is in will help the tree last longer.
- The temperature of the water does not affect uptake.
- Try to make sure that the base of the tree is always submerged in water.
- After the holidays are over please make sure to recycle your tree.