Format: Brand New
Book Format: Paperback
Author: ClydeBank Business
Page Length: 60 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Project Management, Made Simple
Project Management is one of the fastest growing fields in the current job market. As a skill, Project Management is highly valued across multiple industrial and commercial sectors. Elite Project Managers are prized by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike and have no problem commanding six-figure plus salaries any day of the week. But what skills and knowledge do great project managers truly possess and how did they obtain them?
In this #1 Amazon Best Seller from ClydeBank Business, the inner-mechanics of high-impact Project Management are explored from a multitude of different vantage points. The Project Management QuickStart Guide recaps the history and evolutions of professional Project Management and introduces readers to the most prominent contemporary PM systems being leveraged today by businesses worldwide.
As is true with all titles throughout the ClydeBank Business library, the Project Management QuickStart Guide treats readers to a gloriously simplified account of the subject matter. Prepare for an introduction to Project Management that’s as extensive as it is beginner friendly. Happy learning!
- Schedules, Budgets, and Scopes—The Fundamentals of Project Management
- How To Effectively & Efficiently Manage Time & Resources To Get Things Done
- How To Encourage Good Rapport and Productive Functionality Within A Project Management Team
- The Most Common Mistakes Made By Beginner-Level Project Managers
- The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Popular Project Management Models, Including Agile, Scrum And Others
- Proven Methods For Mitigating & Managing Risk
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.