Every year millions of
people celebrate the holidays by pulling out boxes of festive
decorations and bundles of lights. A fun time for the whole
family...until you realize that some lights are out and need to be
replaced. The fun quickly ends as mom or dad makes the cold trek to the
store for a new set, or 2 or 4...
The Light Keeper Pro keeps the holiday cheer going and saves you money
at the same time by letting you quickly fix your existing lights!
Whether it's a single light or an entire dark set, you can say good bye
to cold trips to the store and wasted money.
How LightKeeper Pro Works
In a normal strand of holiday lights, electricity flows from one end
to the other, from light to light. If one light dies, something called a
shunt activates, allowing the electricity to skip that dead light and
continue to flow to the rest.
The problem is, those shunts are fragile and often malfunction. That
means the electricity can't flow, making you think all of your dark
bulbs are "dead". That's where the LightKeeper Pro comes in.
How To Fix Your Lights
With your problem light strand plugged in, remove an unlit bulb and
plug the strand's socket into the LightKeeper Pro. Now pull the trigger
up to 20 times (usually it just takes 5-10) until the "dead" lights come
back on! It's that simple! With a single light out, just use
LightKeeper Pro to quickly extract the bulb and replace it with a new
What LightKeeper Pro is doing, is forcing that problem shunt to
activate. Thereby letting the electricity flow again like it should. But
that's not all the LightKeeper Pro can do. Just look at these other
- Use the voltage detector to find other causes of light failure. Like twisted or cut wires.
- Entire strand of lights out? Connect the AC plug to the LightKeeper Pro and fix multiple shunts
- Built-in Bulb Tester - Tests repaired and existing bulbs to make sure they work properly before climbing that ladder!
- Secret compartment in the handle stores spare bulbs and button batteries
- Three (3) 1.5 Volt button cell batteries included
- Comes with 50 spare bulbs
- NOTE - This device WILL NOT fix LED-based light sets, larger lamped
C7 or C9 sets, tube/rope lights and series light sets that have control
boxes for motion or music.