Choose from Five Options
- $5 for one-day admission for one person on October 9, 10, or 11 ($8 value)
- $10 for one-day admission for two people on October 9, 10, or 11 ($16 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for four people on October 9, 10, or 11 ($32 value)
- $20 for two-day admission for two people on October 10 and 11 ($32 value)
- $40 for two-day admission for four people on October 10 and 11 ($64 value)
Guests gather at the Kemah City Parking Lot, which is transformed from mere asphalt to a German biergarten. A large tent shields guests from the sun and houses picnic tables where drinkers can sit, socialize, and sample 11 hand-crafted brews from around the world. Entertainment includes traditional German dancing, and country musician Eddie Raven will perform Saturday night. Food and other vendors will also be on hand.