Choose from Four Options
- $39 for four tumbling, gymnastics, dance, or cheer classes for ages 1–5 ($87 value)
- $49 for four tumbling, gymnastics, dance, or cheer classes for ages 5 and older ($99 value)
- $175 for a birthday party package for up to 24 children ($350 value)
- $22 for a parent’s night out ($45 value)
For the birthday party, many themes are available such as gymnastics, hip-hop, American ninja warrior, and creative dance. The package includes:
- Use of facility for 1.5 hours, with the supervision of one or more instructors
- Organized games and activities geared toward the age of the birthday child
- Tables and chairs
- Set-up and cleanup
The parent’s night out option lasts from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and is a fun evening for kids where they’ll enjoy gymnastics, games, activities, a movie, and a pizza snack.
A Chat with Gym America - Gymnastics & Dance Center
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? This special offer is designed to introduce your child to our dance and cheer leading classes for ages 2-12. Classes available with this offer include hip-hop/tumbling classes, ballet/tap, Intro to Dance for 2 year olds with parents, ballet/tap/jazz and intro to cheer leading.
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well? This promotion is available for ages 2-12 years old. However, we offer classes from age 1 through adults.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Gym America Gymnastics & Dance Center has been designed to be the place that every child asks to go to because they want to learn, and they love to learn. This unique gym offers an enormous variety of classes, activities, and parties that every child will enjoy!
What do you love most about your job? I love teaching children of all ages and ability levels. I enjoy seeing their confidence, body awareness, & skill level grow & develop. I am also a Licensed Behavior Analyst and love combining my two passions together by providing classes to children with special needs &/or on the Autism Spectrum.