Thermolysis permanently removes hair by destroying its root at the follicle’s base; treats blonde, red, gray, or other light-colored hair
About This Deal
- FDA-approved thermolysis is designed for all skin types and colors of hair.
- During each procedure, high-frequency currents heat the follicles of actively growing hairs, causing them to cease growth to permanently remove unwanted hair from bodily regions.
- Treatments can be used by women or men.
- Can be administered on a variety of areas, including eyebrows, bikini line, shoulders, and ears.
- Valid for all areas of face and body
About Hair Free Forever
Hair Free Forever owner Cheryl Conway has come a long way since her early years studying and practicing at the University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital in Philadelphia. Her interest in electrology took her across the country to Beverly Hills, where she specialized in eyebrow design. Her expertise allowed her to analyze and execute proper corrections to achieve the perfect shape for each individual patient–a skill she continues to use in her role as an expert consultant for the California State Board of Cosmetology. This passion led her to pioneer California's first apprenticeship program for Thermolysis, or permanent hair removal. Today, she continues to educate students in the highly specialized procedure.
As a member of the American Electrology Association, Cheryl continues to free patients from the cycles of shaving or waxing with FDA-approved thermolysis treatments that are safe and effective for all types of skin and hair. High-frequency currents heat the follicles of actively growing hairs, causing them to permanently stop growing, and maintenance sessions ensure that all follicles are treated. Clients can choose to target any part of the face or body, or opt for eyebrow-shaping thermolysis treatments—one of Conway's longest-standing specialties.