Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for two house salads and two Hotrod burgers with fries, valid only from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($41.80 value)
- $29 for two 50-ounce pilsner souvenir cups with specialty cocktail or draft beer($47.98 value)
- See the menu.
While wandering The Strip, it's next to impossible to miss the Harley-Davidson Cafe: a 28-foot high, 15,000-pound Heritage Softail bursts through the restaurant's facade. It cost the Cafe $500,000, but that gigantic one-wheeled beacon is just a preview of the other cool stuff waiting inside:
- More than 15 custom motorcycles are on display throughout the restaurant, including bikes from Billy Joel and Elvis
- Easy Rider, a replica of the Captain America bike, is available for souvenir pictures
- Seven classic Harley-Davidson motorcycles wind through each of the cafe's areas on a conveyor belt
- The "World's Heaviest Flag," a 10-ton American Flag made from 44,000 chain links, hangs 40 feet from the ceiling
Indeed, the cafe's decor echoes Harley-Davidson's larger-than-life personality, and its menu keeps pace with half-pound burgers, country fried steak dinners, and Kansas City-style barbecue items, including house-smoked ribs. Additionally, an on-site retail store keeps visitors stocked with H-D gear, and the Chopper Chapel infuses wedding days with a little bit of biker attitude.