Visitors can enjoy water slides, rivers, and raft rides in a family-friendly atmosphere
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: anytime during the operating hours during the 2020 season
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: factory-sealed plain water bottles (no charge), food and beverages (nominal fee applies), infant floats with seating attached, life jackets (must be stamped with coast guard approval)
- Prohibited items: large prepared meals, fast food, glass, alcohol, sharp knives, outside floating devices
- Parking information: complimentary parking is available at all DFW metroplex and Waco Hawaiian Falls locations. VIP Parking may be available for a nominal fee.
- Lockers available? Yes
Hawaiian Falls Waterparks
Spending time together as a family is important, and Hawaiian Falls Waterparks knows about it. That is why they take it upon themselves to create a safe environment for visitors of all ages. To ensure that all the guests need to worry about is what fun activity to choose next, lifeguards and EMTs are ready to step in if they are needed. Some of their attractions are (may vary by location):
Hawaiian Halfpipe: A family raft ride designed to surprise the riders with a twist and drop.
Kona Kooler: A mild river ride for those who just want to take a break from heat.
Tempest Tower: Four slides designed for adrenaline-seekers.